An American Summer

SCguySCguy Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited July 19, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Took this picture in Wooster, OH while up there for a friend's wedding which I videoed for him. (Never again!)

_IGP0084.JPG
Pentax K10D, Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 MF
RD

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2009
    SCguy wrote:
    Took this picture in Wooster, OH while up there for a friend's wedding which I videoed for him. (Never again!)

Pentax K10D, Pentax-M 50mm f/1.7 MF
    RD

Ohhhhh there's got to be a story behind the (Never again!) comment rolleyes1.gif

I like the composition of this shot, flags make quite a powerful statement don't they thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SCguySCguy Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited July 19, 2009
    Skippy wrote:
    Ohhhhh there's got to be a story behind the (Never again!) comment rolleyes1.gif

Well, let's just say I'm not used to video. I was using the bride's uncle's video camera, a Sony Handycam that records onto Hi8 tapes. Well, about a minute before the vows, the first tape ran out! I had to dig through the bag and rip open a new tape, people were turning around and looking at me, I guess I was making too much noise, but I got it in on time!

RD
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2009
    SCguy wrote:
    Well, let's just say I'm not used to video. I was using the bride's uncle's video camera, a Sony Handycam that records onto Hi8 tapes. Well, about a minute before the vows, the first tape ran out! I had to dig through the bag and rip open a new tape, people were turning around and looking at me, I guess I was making too much noise, but I got it in on time!

RD

Very nice photo............................

Old school videos are sooo much fun, especially when it is someone else's gear.....and you have no idea where things are in the bag.......
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website