How Low Can It Go?

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited August 1, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I was at a local car show and this one caught my eye. Any lower and this truck will be dragging on the ground.

594943232_C9m4G-L.jpg

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited July 19, 2009
    Gary,

Nice capture/perspective of a beautiful truck. thumb.gif

If I may: IMHO, if you would clone out that pole and building/car, you'd have a very nice image.
    Randy
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    OK, here's my first stab at clonning stuff out. Does this look ok now? Thanks for looking and any and all comments!

603031219_ususF-L.jpg

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Nice picture. In the clone, I'd clone the grass and perhaps the road just ended behind the truck. Or get rid of the road on both sides. The cloned road looks like a grey splotch. The tree cloning went very well, though.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Mucho better thumb.gif
    Randy
  • PrairiemaidenPrairiemaiden Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited August 1, 2009
    Truck retouch
    Hope you don't mind. Here is my take on the truck retouch. I deleted the copy off my computer after the post.

Nice Photo.

Nancy

nancycuppyphotography.com
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2009
    Hope you don't mind. Here is my take on the truck retouch. I deleted the copy off my computer after the post.

Nice Photo.

Nancy

Yeah, that's a nice job. Good image!
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2009

Nice Photo.

Nancy

I tried to clone the road out, but it didn't turn out very good! In your version, the grass looks natural, where the road used to be. I guess I need to keep practicing! I'll eventually get the hang of it. But thanks Nancy in proving to me that it is possible! Nice job!

GaryB
    GaryB