Options

Creating a new Watermark Image

crodier66crodier66 Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited July 23, 2009 in Finishing School
Good morning all,

I am new to Digital Grin and I'm asking for some in assitance in creating a new Watermark Image for my SmugMug site. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Chris
:dunno

Comments

• Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    hi Chris,

Have you looked at this tutorial yet? If you use the search feature and search for watermark, you'll see lot's of examples.

What photo editing software do you have? And do you have any ideas for what you want for a watermark?

It's easier to help if we know a bit more about what you'd like!
  • Options
    crodier66crodier66 Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited July 22, 2009
    digismile wrote:
    hi Chris,

Have you looked at this tutorial yet? If you use the search feature and search for watermark, you'll see lot's of examples.

What photo editing software do you have? And do you have any ideas for what you want for a watermark?

It's easier to help if we know a bit more about what you'd like!

Hi,

I am using Windows Photo Gallery. I do not have Photoshop or anything like that. I am just looking for something simple that includes my domain name: www.PixelsInAction.com

Thanks,

Chris
  • Options
    RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2009
    http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=1127958&postcount=6
    crodier66 wrote:
    Hi,

I am using Windows Photo Gallery. I do not have Photoshop or anything like that. I am just looking for something simple that includes my domain name: www.PixelsInAction.com

Thanks,

Chris
  • Options
    dcabarledcabarle Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2009
    crodier66 wrote:
    Good morning all,

I am new to Digital Grin and I'm asking for some in assitance in creating a new Watermark Image for my SmugMug site. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Chris
    ne_nau.gif
    If you don't have photoshop or another program but would like to benefit from many of the features in these programs, check out GIMP.

http://www.gimp.org/

It's free and there are tutorials and a forum right on the website.

Good luck.
    Nikon D300/D700
    Nikon 80 - 200 2.8 | Nikon 60mm 2.8 | Nikon 85mm 1.8 | Tokina 11-16 2.8 | Nikon 24-70 2.8 | Nikon 70 - 180 4.5-5.6/macro (wish you had one, don't you! :))