Options

Adobe CS4 Extended (PC) Training

travischancetravischance Registered Users Posts: 642 Major grins
edited July 20, 2009 in Finishing School
I recently picked up a copy of CS4 and am totally lost. Any suggestions on an in-depth training manual????? Thanks!
Travis M. Chance
twin Mark IV's & a bunch of "L" glass
sitefacebook

Comments

• Options
    hiroProtagonisthiroProtagonist Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited July 20, 2009
    uncletrav wrote:
    I recently picked up a copy of CS4 and am totally lost. Any suggestions on an in-depth training manual????? Thanks!
    I recomend Martin Evenings 2 books on PS CS4. Deke McClellands books are also pretty good but are more focused on graphics then on photography. Martin evenings books are geared towards photographers.
    "But you and I, we’ve been through that, and this is not our fate. - Dylan 1968"
  • Options
    lukeolukeo Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited July 20, 2009
    uncletrav wrote:

I'm new to PS as well and I started with Scott Kelby's 7-point system. You go through 21 examples in the book step-by-step cleaning up photos. It doesn't really tell you "this button does this; this button does that", but it's more learn-by-example. I recommend it if you're willing to tinker around in PS to learn it. If you need more of a manual, then this isn't the one (although the help in PS and online is all I need for this).

I'm only on lesson 8 and have already been modding my photos to look soooo much better.