Slow Roll

wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited July 22, 2009 in Landscapes
799-j5020-x4282-r0232.jpg
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• hawkeye978hawkeye978 Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2009
    The light is great along with the composition. Is that the color of those flowers?? They are so bright, is that the light causing them to glow like that?
  • TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2009
    that is very nice. wish i could have been there!
    Aaron Nelson
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    hawkeye978 wrote:
    The light is great along with the composition. Is that the color of those flowers?? They are so bright, is that the light causing them to glow like that?

Thanks Tom. That's the color alright. Once the sun got up higher they opened up all the way, then things really looked crazy. However, I think the sideways light of dawn gave them a special look.

-
    Anybody can do it.
    edited July 21, 2009
    that is very nice. wish i could have been there!

Thank you Aaron. Looks like you guys had a blast in Toroweap. I haven't been able to get more than a couple hundred miles from home in months.

-
    Anybody can do it.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    You have not been able to get more than a couple hundred miles from home in months? Gee... keep these coming and you will never leave! eek7.gif This photo is beautiful!!!thumb.gif
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    Great capture! clap.gif
    When was it taken if you don't mind my asking? headscratch.gif
    This year I've been in Antelope Valley like three times and never saw anything remotely close to this amount of puppies... eek7.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited July 21, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    You have not been able to get more than a couple hundred miles from home in months? Gee... keep these coming and you will never leave! eek7.gif This photo is beautiful!!!thumb.gif

Thank you Eia. I'm hoping I never have to--but there's a couple spots in Az, Nv & Ut, I'd love to hit.

Stupid economy. Stupid, stupid, stupid, economy.

-
    Anybody can do it.
    edited July 21, 2009
    Nikolai wrote:
    Great capture! clap.gif
    When was it taken if you don't mind my asking? headscratch.gif
    This year I've been in Antelope Valley like three times and never saw anything remotely close to this amount of puppies... eek7.gif

Thanks. This was shot a year ago April I believe. One advantage about being homebound is it's given me an opportunity for, hopefully, my processing skills to catch up with my comps.

-
    Anybody can do it.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    wfeller wrote:
    Thanks. This was shot a year ago April I believe. One advantage about being homebound is it's given me an opportunity for, hopefully, my processing skills to catch up with my comps.

-
    Oh, 2008? Yeah, I've been there at the time (April 6th), it was a great year indeed! thumb.gif
    http://nik.smugmug.com/photos/276538594_usHs6-L.jpg
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2009
    Wow! What great light and what great colors. Those rolling hills seem to be filled with beautiful tones. Really like this shot! clap.gifthumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com