If This Place Doesn't Have It....You're Not Getting It

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
edited July 23, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
597923601_5D72R-XL.jpg

597923823_XcWLa-XL.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    That place rocks. You just know that sorta mayhem didn't happen overnight. Years of dedicated untidiness has created it. :)

The first picture, though, would make an interesting game. How many items can be found?!!?

I see a bell!
    Travis
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    Hey Tom,

Can you do a price check for me: third item down, six over from the left.
    Randy
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    What a wonderful place. Hmmmm...that reminds me...I should clean out my garage. I can relate to that kind of "pack-ratitis". I love when I come across things in my garage that I've owned for more than 50-60 years. It sort of grounds me. Yesterday Barney (my chocolate lab) had an accident in the garage which resulted in wetting a cardboard box full of "old stuff" The box was full of old newspapers reporting events dating back to 1927 . It was interesting to read original news reports of the moon landing, JFK and RFK assassinations, FDR's death, the day WWII ended and on and on.Did you know that Bette Davis was under contract to Warner Brothers for $3000/week in 1936 ? :D Alas my son has no interest in antiquity and will probably sell all my stuff on ebay when I'm gone :cry

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    rwells wrote:
    Hey Tom,

Can you do a price check for me: third item down, six over from the left.

Howdy Tom,

rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gif

The old "One man's Trash is another man's treasure came to mind

immediately.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    Hi Travis,

I'm with you. This place has fascinated me for years. It's a true one-of-a- kind.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited July 21, 2009
    Hey Randy,

Doesn't this place just drop you in your tracks? I mean it took some time and effort to create such a place.

Tom
    edited July 21, 2009
    Hi Jack,

My wife claims that I'm the Exhaulted Grand Dragon of pack-ratters. I find her claim hard to refute but, when I see this place, I realize I'm an " also-ran " and I bow appropriately to the genius mind behind the whole thing.

See ya,

Tom
    edited July 23, 2009
    Hey Craig,

Another old saying also comes to mind: " There, but for the grace of God, go I ". In fact, I'm not too sure that one of my brothers and I don't qualify for membership to this place.

Take care,

Tom