Options

FS: Canon Bodies, Lenses, Accessories

TrasmcTrasmc Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited July 25, 2009 in House of Canon
I'm the original owner of everything below. I take great care of my gear and you'll find everything to be in great shape. I originally listed these items here on DGrin on 7/21/09, and as of today all unsold items have been moved to ebay. I have included links to the live auctions next to the description of each item.

I will have limited availability during the day, but I'll return all PMs/emails as soon as I can.

Bodies

Canon 50D - Purchased in late November, early December 2008, and has approximately 15K actuations. SOLD. Includes original box and all items that came with original camera (manuals, blank warranty card, software, strap, battery, battery charger, USB cord, video cord. Also included in an additional battery (non Canon) and cable release (also not Canon). This body has had LCD screen protectors over both LCD screens from the moment it was originally taken out of the box, and has almost no signs of wear. The LCD screen protectors can be seen in the pictures. This camera works perfectly in all respects.

Canon 20D - Purchased in March 2006, and has approximately 23K actuations. SOLD. Includes original box and manuals, software, strap, battery, battery charger, USB cord, video cord. This body has had LCD screen protectors over both LCD screens from the moment it was originally taken out of the box, although the screen protector over the main screen was removed just prior to taking sale pictures. There is some minor scoring around the hot shoe. This camera works perfectly in all respects.

Lenses

Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 APO EX DG MACRO - Purchased in October 2006. SOLD. Includes original box, instruction manual, soft case, case strap, hood, tripod collar, front and rear lens caps. A filter (not included) has been used on this lens since the moment it was taken out of the box. Both front and rear elements are in perfect condition. This has been my favorite lens. The HSM focus motor is very quite and very fast, and images taken with it are tack sharp - a very good copy of this lens. There is some minor wear on the hood. This lens works perfectly in all respects.

Sigma 1.4x DG APO TELECONVERTER - Purchased in July 2008. SOLD. Includes original box, instruction manual, soft case, front and rear lens caps. This was used with the Sigma 70-200 listed above on a very limited number of times. Both front and rear elements are in perfect condition. Please reference the Sigma website HERE for a full list of compatible lenses. This TC works perfectly in all respects.

Tamron Di II AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR LD Aspherical (IF) Macro - Purchased October 2005. SOLD. Includes original box, instruction manual, lens hood, UV filter, front and read lens caps. The filter was placed on this lens the moment it was taken out of the box. Both front and rear elements are in perfect condition. This is a very solid "walk-around" lens. Images are a bit softer when shooting wider than 5.6, but in all other aspects this lens works very well.

Accessories & Flash

Canon 430EX - Purchased in November 2006. SOLD. Includes original box, instruction manual, soft case. The small plastic stand that comes with a new flash is lost. The case has some slight fraying on the outside surface, which doesn't impact safely transporting the flash. There is velcro on all sides of the flash that was used with gels, snoots, etc., This flash works perfectly in all respects.

Canon Off Shoe Camera Cord 2 - Purchased in November 2006. SOLD. Includes original box and instruction manual. This cord works perfectly in all respects.
Learning a little more every day.

Come visit me at...

www.brickstreetphotos.com

Comments

• Options
    edited July 22, 2009
    Canon 50D SOLD!

Come visit me at...

• Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited July 22, 2009
    I can vouch for Scott as a stand-up guy who takes amazing care of his gear! He's shot several weddings under me with the gear above and it's all in better shape than mine. Plus he's just super nice :)
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    edited July 25, 2009
    Thanks Lynne!

Prices reduced on most items.

Bumping before I post everything that is not sold on ebay on Sunday (7/26)!

Come visit me at...