Options

FS: Nikkor 28-105mm f3.5-4.5D AF-D

eyeguyeyeguy Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited July 23, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hi All
I have a Nikkor 28-105mm f3.5-4.5D AF-D I am looking at selling but I don't know what to place the asking price at can you help me out with what this lens would go for ?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    nhblacksmithnhblacksmith Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 23, 2009
    eyeguy wrote:
    Hi All
    I have a Nikkor 28-105mm f3.5-4.5D AF-D I am looking at selling but I don't know what to place the asking price at can you help me out with what this lens would go for ?

Thanks
    Try KEH.com for used camera prices. They grade fairly and have a good selection and they are much more consistent than the giant online flea market. I've found items usually sell for a little less than KEH's prices when sold privately on forums like this. Your lens currently lists in the $250-300 range depending on condition.
  • Options
    eyeguyeyeguy Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2009
    THanks for the Information
    Try KEH.com for used camera prices. They grade fairly and have a good selection and they are much more consistent than the giant online flea market. I've found items usually sell for a little less than KEH's prices when sold privately on forums like this. Your lens currently lists in the $250-300 range depending on condition.

Thanks for the great informationthumb.gif