Anyone Shooting the 2009 US Youth Soccer National Championships

b08rsab08rsa Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
edited July 27, 2009 in Sports
Just wondering if anyone is shooting these games in Lancaster, MASS?
If so please post.
:thumb
Sony A7ii, Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens, Sony FE85mm f/1.8 Lens, Sony FE 28-70 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens, Godox 860iiS Flash.

Comments

• vt1122vt1122 Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2009
    I'm not going to make it to the Nationals however I was at the Region One championships in Huntington West Virginia shooting my daughters U13 team. It was a great experience for the girls with the opening ceremonies at Marshall University and some great competition. I have pictures of the opening ceremonies and games on my site under the Nordic Soccer link.

It looks like they are going to win the USL Super Y league for New England which will qualify them for the Nationals in Tampa Fla in November. Looking forward to our first National competition. clap.gif
  • b08rsab08rsa Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    vt1122 wrote:
    I'm not going to make it to the Nationals however I was at the Region One championships in Huntington West Virginia shooting my daughters U13 team. It was a great experience for the girls with the opening ceremonies at Marshall University and some great competition. I have pictures of the opening ceremonies and games on my site under the Nordic Soccer link.

It looks like they are going to win the USL Super Y league for New England which will qualify them for the Nationals in Tampa Fla in November. Looking forward to our first National competition. clap.gif
    Possible collision course. Our U13 girls are in first place so far in the U13 Girls Midwest Division (Kings Soccer Academy). Not sure how they did this past weekend, but need a win this past friday to clinch their division.
    Sony A7ii, Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens, Sony FE85mm f/1.8 Lens, Sony FE 28-70 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens, Godox 860iiS Flash.
  • vt1122vt1122 Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    We clinched first place for New England on Sunday with one game left to play in Ottawa this Thursday. Looks like we will see you in Tampa. :ivar
  • b08rsab08rsa Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    vt1122 wrote:
    We clinched first place for New England on Sunday with one game left to play in Ottawa this Thursday. Looks like we will see you in Tampa. :ivar
    Just found out that our U13 clinched the midwest div. this weekend as well.
    clap.gif :ivar wings.gif