Just received my Giclee canvas board - How do I hang it?

fuirufuiru Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited July 24, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I wasn't totally sure what to expect with the giclee canvas board but I was really impressed when it arrived by post today. Bay photo was quick to deliver to Ireland, it only took a week!

Regardless, I was dissapointed to find that it did not come with some sort of hanging/mounting apparatus and am now wondering what is the best way to hang this board straight onto the wall?

It's for a customer so I'd like to make it as user friendly as possible. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Fuiru

Comments

• David ManningDavid Manning Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2009
    Sorry to hear that. I haven't ordered any canvas from Bay. Gallery Wraps form Millers come with a wire from side to side, but if it's mounted on a board, I'd suspect you'd frame it.

David
  • fuirufuiru Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited July 23, 2009
    I was kind of hoping that I'll be able to strap a mount on the back and hang the board straight onto the wall. Would anybody know how to go about doing this? Can you hang giclee canvas board prints straight onto a wall without a frame?
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2009
    I haven't ordered one myself, so I am not sure. My suggestion is to contact us at the help desk, and we will contact Bay. May be an oversight!

ann
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2009
    fuiru wrote:
    Regardless, I was dissapointed to find that it did not come with some sort of hanging/mounting apparatus and am now wondering what is the best way to hang this board straight onto the wall?
    I ordered a Giclee print when they were first available. I don't remember exactly details, but it did come with some hanging/mounting apparatus on the back.