SOLD: Canon 1D mk. IIn (mark 2N) - $1375 shipped!

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited July 28, 2009 in House of Canon
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]As much as I don't want to, it is time to find my lovely 1D mk. IIn a new home. I bought this camera here on FM about 4 months ago, and most of the time all it does is sit in my bag. And really, for what I do, I don't need this much camera as a backup, so I think it's time to send it along.

I bought it with 96k clicks on the shutter... And I would guess I've added maybe 4k? SO it should be right at 100k, give or take. Of course, that's barely half the rated life of the shutter, so no worries there! smiley.gif

As you'll see in the pictures, this camera has been well used. I've tried to show the wear as best as I can. The only thing you can't really see in the pics is a little gouge in the plastic near the 2nd shutter release. I didn't know it was there until just now! - pictures available at www.reboimages.com/fm

On the two shots of the back - (pics 4 and 5) - the first is taken from an angle to try and show the scratching on the LCD as much as possible, the 2nds shows it straight on. It looks way worse than it seems in use. Doesn't really hinder viewing the pix at all really. And, I think you can replace the back LCD covers with a part from Canon for like $15 or something if you really want to. Also tried to show the scuffing on the top LCD.

So, aside from the wear, it works perfectly! I've never had a problem with it at all. So this is your chance to get a great working camera at a good price. And you won't have to worry about being the first one to scratch it! smiley.gif

What's included: Camera, box, body cap, manuals, 3 batteries (2 canon, I lenmar, all hard charges just fine, lenmar has only been charged about 3 times) charger, AC battery thingie (no cord for that, sorry) manuals, Video, USB and Firewire cables.

Asking $1325 shipped and paid via paypal e-check. Other options available - we can discuss via PM.

You can see from my feedback on Fredmiranda.com (under squeaky_clean) and on ebay (under squeaky_clean82) you will be treated fairly, and get what you pay for. No funny games here!

Possible trades:
40D
35L biggrin.gif
Grip for 5d mk. II (BG-E6, I think)

Thanks for looking, hit me with any questions via PM!

Chris
[/FONT]

Comments