Summer Time

caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 29, 2005 in People
Captured this shot on Father's Day, what can I do to improve ? Comments welcome. btw this is my grand daughter :D
Cacee

Comments

• gaylenickgaylenick Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited June 23, 2005
    Cacee -

You have a beautiful grand daughter. I don't know how you could improve on the picuture other than framing it. Love the blue eyes, dress and popsicle.

Gayle
  • caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 29, 2005
    gaylenick wrote:
    Cacee -

You have a beautiful grand daughter. I don't know how you could improve on the picuture other than framing it. Love the blue eyes, dress and popsicle.

Gayle

Thanks Gayle, I love taking photos of her, at times her eyes are so blue, everyone comments on them when they first meet her.
    Cacee
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2005
    Gorgeous child, Cacee, and a really nice capture! I agree with Gayle's comment.
    re the addition of a frame.

You could make a wall of photos from that child.thumb.gif
    ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Trish323Trish323 Registered Users Posts: 908 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2005
    cacee wrote:
    Captured this shot on Father's Day, what can I do to improve ? Comments welcome. btw this is my grand daughter :D

Love the blues!! you might try cropping at the top and leaving a small amount of her bangs....getting more in line with "the rule of thirds"..
    edited June 29, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Gorgeous child, Cacee, and a really nice capture! I agree with Gayle's comment.
    re the addition of a frame.

You could make a wall of photos from that child.thumb.gif
    ginger
    Thank you Ginger, Trust me, I have hundreds already and she's not but 3 :D
    It means a great deal to get feedback, thanks for taking the time to check out my post.
    Cacee
    edited June 29, 2005
    Trish323 wrote:
    Love the blues!! you might try cropping at the top and leaving a small amount of her bangs....getting more in line with "the rule of thirds"..
    Thanks Trish, I cropped it, not sure if it is exactly like your suggestion. I am learning so much here, I truly appreciate all the input, again thank you :):
    Cacee