SOLD: Tamron 17-50, Tokina 11-16

AbiciriderbackAbiciriderback Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
edited July 25, 2009 in House of Canon
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Just picked up a Canon 1d Mark III so need to rearrange my lens. These are all Canon EF mounts meant for a APS-C sensor size. As of right now looking to trade or sell outright as stated below

(1) EDIT Tamron Traded 7/26/09:Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/ 2.8 XR filter size 67mm. This lens is in excellent condition glass is clean and free of scratches as is the body. Comes with both end caps original Box and all packaging material plus warranty card (but really will do no good) I do not have the original invoice. This is a very sharp lens and was my favorite glass on e 40d. Want to trade for a Tamron 28-75 f 2.8 as a straight trade, or may entertain a Tamron 17-35 f2.8 but I will need cash my way. Will sell outright for $300.00 Plus shipping

(2) SOLDTokina 11-16 f/2.8 AT-X Pro DX for Canon APS-C sensor. This lens is built like a tank and sharp as a razor. Lens and body are clean and free of scratches, comes with both end caps original box and all packaging material. I do not have the invoice an awesome lens. Looking to trade for a Canon 17-40L f/4. I will throw in $50-$75.00 on trade depending on date code and condition of 17-40, Will Sell out right for $520.00 Plus shipping

(3) Just to throw this out I would be willing to trade both lens for a Canon 24-105L f4 IS. I may be willing to throw in a few dollars as well depending on date code and condition.

I would keep these lens but they just aren't going to work with the Canon 1d Mark III especially with any filters

Thanks for looking

Ray Still

tamron2.jpg

tamron1.jpg

tokina1.jpg

tokina2.jpg
[/FONT]