Options

Replace not working?

BigAlBigAl Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
edited July 27, 2009 in SmugMug Support
I've tried to replace a pic, as I forgot to include the EXIF. However, the EXIF is still not showing after replacing the pic with one which includes the EXIF.

(Tools>More>Replace)

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2009
    Hi Al, write our heroes, with a link to the photo in question, thanks.
  • Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2009
    BigAl wrote:
    I've tried to replace a pic, as I forgot to include the EXIF. However, the EXIF is still not showing after replacing the pic with one which includes the EXIF.

(Tools>More>Replace)
    Alan, I sent this over to our 'bug man' Doc to look at.
  • Options
    edited July 27, 2009
    Thanks Andy & Rich.

Have communicated with the Heroes via email, with rapid responses from Sebastian & Rich thumb.gif
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Back in my studio, was able to check - the feature is working fine for me. Seb says he asked for files, please provide them to the help desk thanks.
  • Options
    edited July 27, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Back in my studio, was able to check - the feature is working fine for me. Seb says he asked for files, please provide them to the help desk thanks.
    Rich has done the necessary by downloading the file which shows no EXIF (it actually does have the EXIF from my replace), then uploading that file back into my gallery. Both pics are there.
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited July 27, 2009
    thumb.gif I was able to replicate and I have sent this to the programmers as a bug. Thanks for letting us know about it.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com