Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Plug-ins

Purest Light PhotographyPurest Light Photography Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
edited July 30, 2009 in Finishing School
I'm searching for some plug-ins for Corel Paint Shop Pro. This is what I am currently using but I would like to find some more cool things to do to my portraits. I have seen many black & white pictures that almost glow and I know there are plug ins for photoshop that do that but I am clueless when it comes to Corel. Some more frames would be welcome as well. Any suggestions would be greatly aprreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• theNOIZtheNOIZ Registered Users Posts: 272 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    PLP,

Paint Shop Pro is a very power photo and image application. I'm currently using PSP X2 and find that 80-90% of the plug-in's available for Adobe also work with PSP. Some of my favorites are: Alien Skin Bokeh, Nik Viveza, and Topaz Adjust.

If you're looking to do some B/W images, X2 has a feature called "Time Machine" that lets you alter B/W images based on year and various film processing methods. You may also want to try Nik's Silver Efx Pro.

If you're looking for a good collection of photo frames, you may want to look at Auto FX Photo/Graphic Edges. It's expensive, but does some very neat stuff.

Last but not least, do a quick Google search for PSP plug-in's and you'll find a lot of freebies that are available like Virtual Photographer by optikVerve Labs.
  • Purest Light PhotographyPurest Light Photography Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    Thank YOu
    Thank you so much that is exactly what I am looking for!