Options

WTB : Nikon 35mm f/1.8g AF-S DX Lens for my D60

ChanderjeetChanderjeet Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited August 2, 2009 in Nikon Land
Hi,

Everywhere I look on the internet shops, this lens is un-available or backordered with no ETA. I need it bad so if you have one and wanna sell, let me know :nod

2183.jpg

Thanks for looking
Chanderjeet

Comments

• Options
    GarrettGarrett Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited July 31, 2009
    Last time I was in one of my local shops they had one in stock for $199. I'm not sure if they ship, but it's worth a phone call. Here's the link:
    http://bozemancamera.com/

Good luck
  • Options
    JoeSalmiJoeSalmi Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2009
    Keep an eye out on www.dealsea.com. They update their site all day long, every day. As soon as an item comes up and it's a good deal, Dealsea posts it.

I've seen the lens on their site at least 3 times in the past 4 months. You might want to keep an eye out.

Another option is to go to BHPhoto.com and and find the lens, and click ""notify me when in stock"...
  • Options
    jzieglerjziegler Registered Users Posts: 420 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2009
    You could also just order one from Amazon.com. Mine shipped about 3 weeks after the order was placed (placed July 1), but they aren't telling anything about how many are backordered or how long until they ship. I was notified a few days before it shipped. Since they don't charge you until it ships and you can cancel anytime, it is safe even if you order somewhere else.

Jim