i've set a price list but it's not showing for the gallery

gphotomomgphotomom Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited August 2, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've selected "set prices" and chosen prices for a gallery. I also saved this pricelist as my "portfolio" pricelist. However, when someone views the gallery, default (no-profit) prices seem to show up, offering all products.

luxebooth.smugmug.com

??

EDIT: nevermind, I didn't realize that I have to enter a zero in every product field if we don't want to offer it.

Comments

• BrentCBrentC Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    I'm having almost the same problem, so I first set "protfolio pricing" to default and once that was saved then I went back and either increased the dollar amount(ie: $1.00) or increased the percentage(ie: 20%). Now I think I fixed it. Then I dumped over 800 photos because I was having trouble setting up other galleries with the same portfolio pricing(the system never has worked correctly). But now when I add a new category or a new gallery title, I am hoping that all will be well. I have been stumbling over the prices setup for three days, when will my ressurection take place? I dumped over 12 galleries just to start again, arrrrrrg! I like smugmug alot, when I was first playing around, but now becoming a pro is for right now the pits!
    Dusty Trails, vegasdesertfox
    Have tent will camp
    http://www.vegasdesertfox.smugmug.com
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Never be shy about asking for help, here or from the help desk.

Have you tried the galleries pricing tool to apply pricing from one gallery to other existing galleries?

You'll find that tool right beside the portfolio button on the pricing page. Remember to apply and save,

ann

BrentC wrote:
    I'm having almost the same problem, so I first set "protfolio pricing" to default and once that was saved then I went back and either increased the dollar amount(ie: $1.00) or increased the percentage(ie: 20%). Now I think I fixed it. Then I dumped over 800 photos because I was having trouble setting up other galleries with the same portfolio pricing(the system never has worked correctly). But now when I add a new category or a new gallery title, I am hoping that all will be well. I have been stumbling over the prices setup for three days, when will my ressurection take place? I dumped over 12 galleries just to start again, arrrrrrg! I like smugmug alot, when I was first playing around, but now becoming a pro is for right now the pits!
    edited July 27, 2009
    I asked super hero Wendee to help. She sent detailed instructions. So I think my pricing is in place. I have asked her to check it out. Thanks in advance.
    Have tent will camp
    edited July 28, 2009
    I just wanted to add that hero, Wendee stuck through my dilema of price setting for almost three days! I finally found where I was making mistakes and I just want the sm world to know that she was very understanding when I wasn't, thank you! clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    Have tent will camp
  • Steve WilliamsSteve Williams Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 2, 2009
    So Brent what did she help you figure out? I'm struggling setting global prices for a new site and its not working like I expected.
    Cheers,
    Steve