Golden Gate Sunset

toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
edited July 27, 2009 in Landscapes
599643160_hJkFF-M.jpg

The fog adds an interest prism to sky shots here. I like this moon shot before being enveloped in fog

603239134_KJCrH-M.jpg
Rags

Comments

• NachoNacho Registered Users Posts: 212 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    torags wrote:
    599643160_hJkFF-M.jpg

The fog adds an interest prism to sky shots here. I like this moon shot before being enveloped in fog

603239134_KJCrH-M.jpg

Rags, I really like that first shot! What a nice effect, and what a nice eye and position you had!

Best,

N
    Exposure Latitude(s).com
    "The temple bell stops but the sound keeps coming out of the flowers." -- Basho
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Both are fantastic shots, Rags! I agree wit Nacho...that 1st shot is amazing! clap.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Yanno I've been stalking different locations all around the Bay area all summer and have been constantly foiled by the weather. You caught just the right moment in these shots, particularly the first! thumb.gif
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Thanks for the comments

Schmoo this was a foiled event. I had gone to see Coit Tower for the first time (fogged in). Man the wind was going so I thought I would get a bridge sunset shot from the top of the military facility @ the quick right after the GG toll booth.

Bridge was enveloped down to the roadway, lights were covered so I snapped a few.

I like to have alternative sites ready other than the destination and sometimes you can be pleasantly surprised
    Rags