Atop the Norwegian Majesty

thefallofflamesthefallofflames Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited July 30, 2009 in Landscapes
Please visit my Panoramio web page xMyWreckingBallx:

Please visit my web page for hits!! Plus the large version!
24941939.jpg

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Welcome to DGrin and good job here. thumb.gif I'm glad I clicked on the link to the larger version. I might crop out the 1/2 person on the left.
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • thefallofflamesthefallofflames Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited July 27, 2009
    thapamd wrote:
    Welcome to DGrin and good job here. thumb.gif I'm glad I clicked on the link to the larger version. I might crop out the 1/2 person on the left.

Hey thanks! I love photography. I do not have a quality camera. My family is very into photography as well. My younger sister is attending photography school. I college in Britain, I don't know the name. It is apparently a noted one.

My older sister does it as a hobby. I took this Bermuda photo with a cheap camera. My sisters have better quality cameras. I hope to buy a quality camera some day. So I can travel around my small state of Rhode Island and snap some nice photos year round.
  • thefallofflamesthefallofflames Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited July 30, 2009
    CLICK THIS LINK

If you want the biggest version of the picture, click that link. It is the original resolution!
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    CLICK THIS LINK

If you want the biggest version of the picture, click that link. It is the original resolution!

That's pretty sweet! The detail is fantastic! thumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    Very nice work !
    Welcome to dgrin. Norway is beautiful country, i will love to see more photos from there !
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • gadams999gadams999 Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    Very nice work !
    Welcome to dgrin. Norway is beautiful country, i will love to see more photos from there !

I'd love to see a picture from Norway too! St. George's in Bermuda is good too! :D