Something a little out of the ordinary

Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited July 29, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I found this on the property where I live and it's been laying around for a couple years now. Yesterday evening I was bored and decided to go out and put it to use.

603435009_Dbu7J-XL-1.jpg

603437997_RZ4SK-XL-1.jpg

603430556_SjaiQ-XL-1.jpg

There are a few more in my Skull Series #1 gallery.
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    I like the first one most. The second one feels blown out, and the third seems like the lighting is too much in one spot. Also, the first one has some personality (devilish) to the skull.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    I like the first one most. The second one feels blown out, and the third seems like the lighting is too much in one spot. Also, the first one has some personality (devilish) to the skull.

Thanks for taking the time to comment. The first one is my personal favorite as well, there are two other versions of it in the gallery.
    Scooba Steve

Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    Third one's my fav
    Randy
  • redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    I like the first one also. I bet you could get some interesting macro shots from this too.
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
    edited July 27, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    I like the first one also. I bet you could get some interesting macro shots from this too.

I sure there are more than a few interesting Macro shots to be had :D
    Scooba Steve

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2009
    My fav is the first one - I like the sky in the background with the lighting on the skull.
    edited July 28, 2009
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment. I was in a bit of a slump for a while, but I'm having fun with my photography again. thumb.gif
    Scooba Steve

• redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2009
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif Glad you are having fun again--keep at it!!
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited July 29, 2009
    I'm with Randy W......I like the third one.......... azzaro