Negative/Reverals

gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
edited July 31, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Here's some negatives, toned and untoned #1 (couldn't fit more than one per thread)

Comments

• gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    Negative/Reverals - #2
    Negative/Reverals - #2 toned (35mm film)
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    gvf wrote:
    Negative/Reverals - #2 toned (35mm film)

I prefer the second shot, more for its ABSTRACT looks.
    The first shot looks over exposed in the highlights.

Thanks for sharing gvf thumb.gif

If you want to put more than one image to your post you simply reply to your own post and add the image that way.

Keep Posting .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited July 31, 2009
    Skippy wrote:
    I prefer the second shot, more for its ABSTRACT looks.
    The first shot looks over exposed in the highlights.

Thanks for sharing gvf thumb.gif

If you want to put more than one image to your post you simply reply to your own post and add the image that way.

Keep Posting .... Skippy :D

Ah, thanks, that's a help. And for the comments too - much thanks.
  • Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2009
    gvf wrote:
    Here's some negatives, toned and untoned #1 (couldn't fit more than one per thread)
    I prefer the first shot, And it doesn't look that bad for exposed at all. I like the romantic feel of this shot, It has lines, textures, great depth of field, nice competition,

By the way I'm on my second black & white 35mm Film class, I start that in 2 weeks.
    edited July 31, 2009
    By the way I'm on my second black & white 35mm Film class, I start that in 2 weeks.

That's nice to hear - I use digital at times, but I love film, and black and white can be so beautiful. Best way to use it is with darkroom printing, but that's a lotta time! And an art-form of its own --- I've dabbled in periods past.

Enjoy the class!
    edited July 31, 2009
    gvf wrote:
    That's nice to hear - I use digital at times, but I love film, and black and white can be so beautiful. Best way to use it is with darkroom printing, but that's a lotta time! And an art-form of its own --- I've dabbled in periods past.

Enjoy the class!
    Thanks Bro, I was just in tbhe darkroom room a while ago, I think I was there for about 2 hours working on some portraits for a friend of mine.

I love the smell of the hc110 developer, and then the photoflow fixer.

My favorite thing I really love to do is the Developing process and then using the enlarger & and the yugo printer.
    edited July 31, 2009
    I love the smell of the hc110 developer, and then the photoflow fixer.

Ah, you're smitten! Know what you mean, "a laboratory for art: science plus chance and fate"; Can't beat the darkroom!
    edited July 31, 2009
    gvf wrote:
    Ah, you're smitten! Know what you mean, "a laboratory for art: science plus chance and fate"; Can't beat the darkroom!
    Oh yeah for sure, My teacher has I have a artistic eye and she said I should check out Berkly for for a school if I want to transfer to a good school!
    edited July 31, 2009
    Oh yeah for sure, My teacher has I have a artistic eye and she said I should check out Berkly for for a school if I want to transfer to a good school!

Hey that's great! What a supportive teacher too. Wish you the best with all of it.
    GVF