NOTEBOOK - A question

bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
edited August 1, 2009 in People
Because the notebook assignment is so straight forward, and doesn't require any feedback until it's due, I have no idea what-so-ever if any of you other than Rutt are planning to "shoot" this one. So...Do me a favor and just drop into that thread and let me know if you plan to participate.

Thanks,
bd@bdcolenphoto.com
"He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed

Comments

• thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    I do plan on taking advantage of the exercise, B.D. It will probably take a few days (maybe over the weekend) to get the time to do it. I'm looking forward to it, though!
    Travis
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    I'll try to take my "Word Stills" when I wouldn't normally have a camera with me otherwise. In fact there's one I saw earlier this week that I know would have potential. I'll write that one up and see how it feels.
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited July 30, 2009
    Yup. Just looking for an opportunity when I'm not rushed (this week turned into a whopper out of nowhere - I'm suddenly getting busy again which is A Very Good Thing, but it cuts into my dgrin and personal photographic-obsessing time :D)
  • Mr. QuietMr. Quiet Registered Users Posts: 1,047 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2009
    I plan to do it, I just need to find the time.
    If you work at something hard enough, you WILL achieve your goal. "Me"

D200
    NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4 D
    Tamron SP AF90mm f/2.8 Di 1:1

Welcome to my NEW website!

Mr. Christoferson
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2009
    I'm in. Already finding out that framing is even harder without a camera viewfinder to help with the parameters and that getting a realistic feel of the difference between the impact and story of what would actually be in the frame of my photo versus the entire picture of the scene that I see with my eyes is crucial to the exercise. Back to my notebook.

Virginia

Email