Options

FS Nikon D300 w/grip and Nikkor 17-55 G ED DX - CANADA

MMTTphotoMMTTphoto Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited July 31, 2009 in Nikon Land
For Sale is my D300 w/ battery grip. The camera has just over 8800 actuations, and the grip was just added after 6500. It comes with 2 batteries, all cables, manuals and boxes, as well as an instructional DVD. I am not looking to separate the MB-D10 grip, both can be bought together.

I also have for sale a Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-55 2.8 G ED DX F 2.8 lens. The lens is in mint condition, has had a UV filter on it since day one. The filter was a Hoya pro1, I will not be including it in the sale (keeping for another lens). The lens has no scratches, marks or scuffs and the glass is pristine. I cannot find the box for this anywhere, but do have the lens case.

I have pictures of the camers/sample pictures and would be happy to answer any questions you may have, I am a first time poster on here so I presume their will be some concern about my legitimacy. If you are at all concerned please e-mail me (jcrone@ualberta.ca) and we can exchange numbers and we can work something out.

I am in Canada and have listed my prices in American dollars, they do not include shipping. However we can indeed work something as far as shipping go if it appears to be too expensive.

I am asking for $900 for the 17-55 & $1400 for the D300 w/grip. Price is o.b.o

Reason for selling is the need for money to buy a car.

If pictures are required please let me know, I can e-mail them to you.