Playing In The Water -- Orton Effect

DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
edited August 2, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
If the water is running -- Tyler is in it. I welcome any C&C you may want to share :D

607942391_uv75s-XL.jpg

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2009
    Very nice Mary Kim. Love the Bg and the unusual cropping of the dog. (Cute Pooch) thumb.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2009
    clap.gif That is two in a row........ Well Done Mary Kin......Maybe better than well done...Your getting really good at Orton clap.gif azzaro
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Very nice Mary Kim. Love the Bg and the unusual cropping of the dog. (Cute Pooch) thumb.gif

Thank you Jack for your comments. I liked the background too--its my thorny bush I have along my fence.

I'll tell the truth - I didn't crop it like that. I messed up taking the photo so Orton to the rescue as I liked my mess-up :D
    edited August 1, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    clap.gif That is two in a row........ Well Done Mary Kin......Maybe better than well done...Your getting really good at Orton clap.gif azzaro

Thanks Azzaro for commenting on this photo. :D

I've been playing around with Orton lately since I haven't been able to get out to take photos like I usually do.

Even started a galley of Orton's awhile back on my site.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    Thanks Azzaro for commenting on this photo. :D

I've been playing around with Orton lately since I haven't been able to get out to take photos like I usually do.

Even started a galley of Orton's awhile back on my site.

That is a really well done gallery.......Up to the heavens is and outstanding shot...... azzaro
    edited August 2, 2009
    Azzaro wrote:
    That is a really well done gallery.......Up to the heavens is and outstanding shot...... azzaro

Thank you Azzaro. I like that photo too :D