From the Edge

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited August 2, 2009 in Landscapes
Taken from the edge of Mogollon Rim. Wish we could have been there at sunrise or sunset but this is what I got.
Suggestions always welcome.

606174605_wocXj-XL.jpg

606562783_qQd8B-XL.jpg

606578897_8o3cC-XL.jpg

Comments

• wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2009
    Your compositions are nice, and it certainly looks like a beautiful area. Something I've found is that when I get a bit of a cloud overexposed is to clone a bit of a darker area over the fizzed part.

You ever get to go back to some of the places you go?
    Anybody can do it.
  • thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2009
    Definitely a beautiful place, Eia! Now you have to go back there during the magic hours around sunrise or sunset. :Dthumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2009
    wfeller wrote:
    Your compositions are nice, and it certainly looks like a beautiful area. Something I've found is that when I get a bit of a cloud overexposed is to clone a bit of a darker area over the fizzed part.

You ever get to go back to some of the places you go?

Thanks Walter,

I'm sure we will be back. We just went to another site this weekend so there are a few places I will need to revisit when the crowds settle and the storms cease.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2009
    thapamd wrote:
    Definitely a beautiful place, Eia! Now you have to go back there during the magic hours around sunrise or sunset. :Dthumb.gif

We hiked in three hours but at least we know how to get there and where because it is on the edge and hiking in the dark is not the smartest in this area! :) Now that we know...we will return!