Homeless Man Playing Recorder In St. Augustine

VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
edited August 2, 2009 in People
On a recent trip to St. Augustine, FL with my girlfriend, we decided to ride along the trollies they have there, exploring the city. Well at one stop while waiting for people to board, there was this homeless man (im assuming he was homeless) playing the recorder. Now... like i said, im assuming hes homeless, but there are a lot of street performers who are around... anyway this guy caught my eye. At first i didn't want to take his photo but then couldn't resist... so heres the image, with a little bit of tone mapping added (not HDR, its a RAW file)... still playing with it a little but I kind of like this one. If you have suggestions let me know...

3781943416_e13af1e5da_b.jpg

Comments

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2009
    Vycor wrote:
    On a recent trip to St. Augustine, FL with my girlfriend, we decided to ride along the trollies they have there, exploring the city. Well at one stop while waiting for people to board, there was this homeless man (im assuming he was homeless) playing the recorder. Now... like i said, im assuming hes homeless, but there are a lot of street performers who are around... anyway this guy caught my eye. At first i didn't want to take his photo but then couldn't resist... so heres the image, with a little bit of tone mapping added (not HDR, its a RAW file)... still playing with it a little but I kind of like this one. If you have suggestions let me know...

3781943416_e13af1e5da_b.jpg

Fantastic and it's in color... clap.gifclapclap.gif
    Rags