3.607918835_8jQmi-L.jpg

Okay, this one has the mom, too.

4.608741223_yURiL-L.jpg

5.608074392_UMLqy-L.jpg

6.607927688_ZFFao-L.jpg

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2009
    Beautiful family! I think you did an excellent job, both with these and the previous family post. I especially like 4 and 5 on this set. I wonder if you had used a longer focal length/lens if the background could have blurred out a touch more? I really like the setting/environment for 5 and 6. Lovely!
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2009
    Elaine wrote:
    Beautiful family! I think you did an excellent job, both with these and the previous family post. I especially like 4 and 5 on this set. I wonder if you had used a longer focal length/lens if the background could have blurred out a touch more? I really like the setting/environment for 5 and 6. Lovely!

I NEED a longer lens! The last shot was shot at 135, I believe, and the background is getting softer. Of course, this was my kit lens and I was limited in how wide of an aperture I could use at the far end as well. I rent a nicer lens for weddings, but I'm going to have to start buying some better glass. My husband's job situation has forced us to use my photography income for other things, but we're thinking things will turn around within the next 6 months to a year.