FS BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE BOX Canon 50mm lens

MiaShellaMiaShella Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited August 5, 2009 in House of Canon
Hi, I am new here, was told over at www.disboards.com that this is the place to sell my camera lens. I have a brand new, never used, never out of the box Canon lens. It is a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus lens, bought it at B&H for $115.00 a couple of months ago, and asking $95.00 with free shipping. To check it out at B&H use their number CA5018EF2.

EDIT: I cannot believe I left this important info out of my ad, I guess I'm still sleep deprived from vacation. I apologize for this huge mistake. I do not have Paypal, and I only accept checks or money orders. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Michele

Comments

• MiaShellaMiaShella Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited August 5, 2009
    still available
  • ELSELSELSELS Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2009
    Interested in the 50mm lens
    PM and an e-mail sent....

Thanks!

God Bless,
    Ed

MiaShella wrote:
    still available
    edited August 5, 2009
    Michele:

I sent you a PM, did you get it..?

Thanks!

God Bless,
    Ed

MiaShella wrote:
    Hi, I am new here, was told over at www.disboards.com that this is the place to sell my camera lens. I have a brand new, never used, never out of the box Canon lens. It is a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Autofocus lens, bought it at B&H for $115.00 a couple of months ago, and asking $95.00 with free shipping. To check it out at B&H use their number CA5018EF2.

EDIT: I cannot believe I left this important info out of my ad, I guess I'm still sleep deprived from vacation. I apologize for this huge mistake. I do not have Paypal, and I only accept checks or money orders. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience.

Michele
    edited August 5, 2009
    Sent You An E-mail
    Michele:

Just sent you an e-mail (along with a PM)... :D

Thanks!

God Bless,
    Ed

MiaShella wrote:

Michele