#30, which ones?

AutonomousAutonomous Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited August 4, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
the rule didn't say anything of portraits of humans only, so i thought then it could be anything, including animals, right?

#1. a white toad in its preferred environment, on top of his mom
99045270.jpg

#2. a 2 year old in its preferred environment, underneath the sea, observing coral reefs.
222nww.jpg

#3. same as above
3333ead.jpg

#4. a paperthin frog in its preferred environment, calm and cold water, no distractions, in its preferred position
111111uee.jpg
Rawr. Mwarr. Woof~

which ones? 5 votes

20%
dnie 1 vote
20%
Autonomous 1 vote
20%
kds1 1 vote
40%
sdways01dnie 2 votes

Comments

• richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    There's some setting that needed to be changed forum-wide for polls so that no one can view results until after a certain date and time. So, your poll won't work the way you expect it will -- you won't be able to see your votes. :cry

But enough of that confusion. Let's get down to the matter at hand -- your photos. :D

Of the shots you posted, I'm favoring the frogs. I think you have a unique, eye-catching take on the theme with them. thumb.gif But they do need a little work to make the most of a nice composition. There's a light colored splotch to the left of the tree that's distracting and should be removed. Also, rather than having the frogs dead-center, how about trying a crop with them slightly off center? I'd start by cropping a bit from the top and from the right. Lastly I'd add just a teeny bit of contrast to those frogs. mwink.gif
  • AutonomousAutonomous Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    yeah i didn't know that the voting thing works differently here and even though im the original poster, i can't even see my own poll, lol. even though i didn't set any exact dates and times so...

anyway, all those viewers and no comment at all?..
    Rawr. Mwarr. Woof~