C&C please! more to come.

Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
edited August 4, 2009 in People
wanted to get your c&c on this shot. i did a little dif p.p on it. i cant decide on it. any ways c&c appriciated not just on pp. thanks. I just relized his eyes look overproccesd i will have to fix that they did not look so intence before anyways c&c welcome.

610395857_3quth-M.jpg

Comments

• ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    I don't mind the pose of the two of them, but the pp just seems off. His eyes look like vampire eyes, and her skin looks very unflattering. I'm not sure what look you were going for but it's not something I really care for - I'm sorry!
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    Things look a bit green, and she's a bit green/grey, sort of a little dirty.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    A few nit-picks:

The eye post-processing looks wacky on both of them.
    They don't appear to be looking at exactly the same thing?
    That's not a very flattering smile for her. That for me would make this a non-keeper.
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    wanted to get your c&c on this shot. i did a little dif p.p on it. i cant decide on it. any ways c&c appriciated not just on pp. thanks. I just relized his eyes look overproccesd i will have to fix that they did not look so intence before anyways c&c welcome.

Is it me, my monitor, or is there something about the color balance that is making their skin look really dirty?
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • rontront Registered Users Posts: 1,473 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    bdcolen wrote:
    Is it me, my monitor, or is there something about the color balance that is making their skin look really dirty?

It is not just you. To me it looks like she has rubbed charcoal on her face.

Ron
    "The question is not what you look at, but what you see". Henry David Thoreau

http://ront.smugmug.com/
    Nikon D600, Nikon 85 f/1.8G, Nikon 24-120mm f/4, Nikon 70-300, Nikon SB-700, Canon S95
  • Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    hey all thanks for the c&c after looking at this shot over and over i have decided to redo the pp on it. c&c welcome.

611168598_b6zX9-L.jpghey guys thanks for the c&c after looking at it over and over i have decided to redo the pp. here is it c&c welcome.
  • Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    …your latest picture shows the catch-lights to be OK in his eyes, but there's something strange in her eyes; the catch-lights are different in each eye…

headscratch.gif

- Wil
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau
  • Coleman PhotographyColeman Photography Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    wow i jjust noticed that very strange. the left eye looking at here is the correct catchlight. im not for sure. anyways, is pp an improvement
  • adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2009
    It looks like you deleted the original, so the compare is not possible. Based on memory, this is improved. I think it is still a little green/grey. I'm guessing she is very tanned, but it isn't coming out that way. Her left cheek (right side of the image) is still grey. Perhaps makeup issue, or a shadow that you've been processing away?
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site