Irina

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited August 6, 2009 in People
Irina is 19. Yes, during the short session I didnt manage to get a lot of expressions with her. But she has great potential and I hope to make some intersting photos with her. So far she is a bit shy... What I want to say is that not always all depends upon photographer. But this is not a reason to put hands down... Yes? And her plait... Oh...
8449.jpg
2 I like her expression here... Yes, this car...
8448.jpg
8447.jpg
8446.jpg
8445.jpg
8444.jpg
--
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2009
    Very nice job. #5 doesn't really work for me. The shirt just looks like it wasn't the right length and show that her jeans are a bit snug. I really like the faint hint of a smile in #4. I like her best in #1, but can't decide if I like the background or not.

Thanks for sharing, seeing your result is always a learning experience for me.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2009
    She is a beautiful girl, Yuri, and definately worth working with I'd say. For no more expression than you were offered I'd say these are fantastic. And... I love the plait. thumb.gif
    Travis
  • BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2009
    Она невероятно красива. Вы photgraphed ее хорошо.
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen
  • thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2009

I was just saying this the other day.... rolleyes1.gifhuh
    Travis
  • BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2009
    I was just saying this the other day

rolleyes1.gif
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    adbsgicom wrote:
    Very nice job. #5 doesn't really work for me. The shirt just looks like it wasn't the right length and show that her jeans are a bit snug. I really like the faint hint of a smile in #4. I like her best in #1, but can't decide if I like the background or not.

Thanks for sharing, seeing your result is always a learning experience for me.
    Thank you, Andrew!
    edited August 6, 2009
    thoth wrote:
    She is a beautiful girl, Yuri, and definately worth working with I'd say. For no more expression than you were offered I'd say these are fantastic. And... I love the plait. thumb.gif
    Thank you very much, Trevis
    edited August 6, 2009
    Wow, John! Спасибо!
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    Wow, once again you have presented another beautiful girl and very nice shots of her. I love her eyes and the lack of expression. It seems to work very with her. I love the complexion and the shape of her face. I love the strong jaw line.

I hope you are given the opportunity to photograph her more so we can see more of her beauty.clap.gif
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    Irina is 19. Yes, during the short session I didnt manage to get a lot of expressions with her. But she has great potential and I hope to make some intersting photos with her. So far she is a bit shy... What I want to say is that not always all depends upon photographer. But this is not a reason to put hands down... Yes? And her plait... Oh...

Spasibo,
    Yuri

Hi Yuriwave.gif Always look forward to seeing your work. Beautiful skin and eye work as usual.
    Lynn
  • JoieJoie Registered Users Posts: 94 Big grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    Was this a planned photo shoot or did you run across this girl and ask if you could take her picture? I'm asking because I see the purse straps in #3 and #4 and was curious. She's a beautiful young woman and you did a great job with the photos.