Options

118 megapixel Photo of Downtown Houston - Daytime

custommindscustomminds Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited August 8, 2009 in Landscapes
This is a followup to my panorama post. (added a new 118 megapixel panorama to the gallery - you can zoom in and pan around.)
http://www.customminds.com/cityscape

-Michael

Comments

• Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2009
    very nice work ! enjoyed looking at them especially Bolt photo is amazing thumb.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2009
    very nice work ! enjoyed looking at them especially Bolt photo is amazing thumb.gif

Thanks awais! I definitely lucked out with the lightning one.
  • Options
    thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    Beautiful shot, Michael! You now have to print that sucker really, really big! thumb.gif

I remember the other night pano on your website from before...still as sweet as ever! :D
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • Options
    edited August 6, 2009
    thapamd wrote:
    Beautiful shot, Michael! You now have to print that sucker really, really big! thumb.gif

I remember the other night pano on your website from before...still as sweet as ever! :D

haha thanks. i've only made prints of the lightning one so far. it turned out quite nice.
  • Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    Great shots! How long did the stitching process take? I've only made panos out of 5 images . . . rolleyes1.gif

Do you ever get over here to SA? Have you done a pano from the Tower? I've not been up there but keep thinking I should go up and check out the view.

Cheers,
    Lauren
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    Great shots! How long did the stitching process take? I've only made panos out of 5 images . . . rolleyes1.gif

Do you ever get over here to SA? Have you done a pano from the Tower? I've not been up there but keep thinking I should go up and check out the view.

Cheers,
    Lauren

hey lauren. the san antonio tower? do you mean the restaurant (like spindletop in houston)?

We went up there for dinner last year, but ... actually.. i did take a few photos, but never did anything with them. it was kinda a 'blah' view. they did have good food though. i suggest you go up there one night for a bit. bring a loved one or a date. ;-)
  • Options
    redleashredleash Registered Users Posts: 3,840 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2009
    Yep, I meant the Hemisfair Tower (Tower of the Americas). They redid the restaurant a couple of years ago, but I have never been to it or even up in the tower. Seems several in my family are afraid of heights, so I may just go alone! :D
    "But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com