Options

I use portfolio prices, but one gallery I want 25% less

RudeMoodRudeMood Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited August 17, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I use Portfolio set prices for all of my galleries, but there is one where I want to give the customer 25% off of those prices and I seem to be having quite the difficult time applying these prices based off of the Portfolio Prices.

Am I expected to go in and manually apply these prices again for this specific gallery?
Is there a way to automate this? I have selected "set prices" in the gallery but there is nothing listed for prices so i'm guessing I have to.

Comments

• Options
    termina3termina3 Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2009
    Go to the gallery you'd like to set the special pricing on.

Go to the "Set Prices" panel for said gallery.

Under "Apply This Pricing" select "Portfolio Pricing" and then select "All Products"

Hit Apply

Under "Apply This Pricing" select "Percent Decrease." Enter the percentage you'd like to decrease the prices (25%?). Select "All Products," and hit apply.

Click "Save Pricing" in the upper right hand corner.
    Please don't mistake my blunt, pointed posts as my being "angry," "short," or "rude."

I'm generally happy, tall, and fuzzy on the inside.www.NickensPhotography.com
  • Options
    SS JennySS Jenny Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited August 16, 2010
    Hi... I hope someone can help me with this. I am trying to do pretty much the same thing as discussed above. I followed the exact same directions that termina3 mentioned above. However, when I put a % decrease (off of my portfolio price), all my prices change to $0.00. Any idea why? Am I missing something?
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2010
    SS Jenny wrote: »
    Hi... I hope someone can help me with this. I am trying to do pretty much the same thing as discussed above. I followed the exact same directions that termina3 mentioned above. However, when I put a % decrease (off of my portfolio price), all my prices change to $0.00. Any idea why? Am I missing something?
    Please see my reply here:

http://www.dgrin.com/showpost.php?p=1441712&postcount=11
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    SS JennySS Jenny Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited August 17, 2010
    THANK YOU!!! It worked! I guess I didn't think to apply Portfolio Pricing FIRST because I assumed it was already applied.

Thanks again for your help!! Really appreciate it! :D