FS/FT: Canon 70-200 2.8 IS, 50/1.4, 17-35 2.8 L

squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
edited August 26, 2009 in House of Canon
So, I've decided to rearrange my lens kit a bit.... all of my items will be exactly in the condition described, as usual, and I do have some trades I will be looking for as well. I'll update the post tonight with some pics if needed.

1. - Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 IS - great condition, super sharp! Little bit of paint wear on the bottom of the tripod foot, but pretty much perfect other than that. Hood shows a little wear as usual. Have case and box. - US datecode - $1425

2. - Canon 50mm f/1.4 USM - great lens, sharp copy as well. In great shape, missing front lens cap, but I will toss in the UV I have kept on it. Have box, minus UPC label. - $310

3. - Canon 17-35mm f/2.8L - mechanically and optically perfect, but the body and hood show some wear, and it looks like there might be a bit of engraving near the serioal #, but I can't make out what it is. It's been well used, but not abused. Rubber on zoom ring is a tiny bit loose, but doesn't move. Seems to be a good sharp copy to my eye! No box or anything, just lens and hood and caps. - UK datecode - $600

Payment: Supposedly Paypal has a new personal transfer option that doesn't charge fees, or not as much? (if anyone has used it, let me know!) so I am thinking we will try that for payment.

Shipping: Included in the price will be basic shipping and insurance (USPS Priority or UPS ground) - above and beyond that is your nickel. That's CONUS only - outside US is also your nickel.

Other Stuff: I am looking for several items, and I reserve the right to trade/sell to whomever I choose, depending on what I think works the best to get what I need! I am always fair, but I may value trades over outright sales at first. We'll see how it goes.

What I want:

Canon 135mm f/2 L
Canon 85mm f/1.8
Tamron 17-35mm or 19-35mm

Any questions? Pm works best. I'll be around most of the day, so i should be able to get back to you fairly quickly. Check my feedback (squeaky_clean on fredmiranda.com, squeaky_clean82 on ebay) - I'll treat you right. smiley.gif

Chris

Comments

• squeaky_clean82squeaky_clean82 Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2009
    All gone but the 70-200 - now $1375!
  • mfj05mfj05 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 23, 2009
    lens still available?
    All gone but the 70-200 - now $1375!

hey sorry im new to dgrin and am not sure how things go in terms of communiction..but is the lens still available? and are there any scratches/marks on the lens glass itself? i just wanna make sure it's perfectly functional and doesnt have issues that would give me trouble a few weeks after i buy it. also, do you ship overseas? thanks!
  • JAshcroftTNJAshcroftTN Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 26, 2009
    I want it
    Do you still have the 70-200 available, if so count it sold :) Please email me at jirogers78@mac.com as that is sent to my iPhone.