Stained Glass reflection

GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
edited August 6, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Just curious what you guys think of this. I was in a church at sunset the other evening and took this reflection on the back wall of the church. I liked the pretty colors. Hubby said it's weird. lol

612330840_2UYRK-M.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    GoofBckt wrote:
    Just curious what you guys think of this. I was in a church at sunset the other evening and took this reflection on the back wall of the church. I liked the pretty colors. Hubby said it's weird. lol

Hi there Carrie ... I like the wood and the patterns I see in the wood.
    I'm thinking I would go for a tighter crop on this to remove the dark Vertical line down the left hand side of the image.

I love the colours too, but the image from above the wood seems over exposed and has visible noise.

It is an interesting reflection, and indeed colourful thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    I like the colors of the light and my hubby would think it was weird too rolleyes1.gifI don't know what it is about hubby's sometimes rolleyes1.gif

The dark vertical line on the bottom left doesn't bother me as my eye doesn't pick that up, but it does pick up the light off the right lower corner where the light is reflecting off the side of pew. Ha....we all see things differently.

What really grabbed me most about this photo was the beautiful light reflections on the wood.
  • GoofBcktGoofBckt Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    You're right and you have a really good eye. Thanks, Skippy. :)
    Skippy wrote:
    Hi there Carrie ... I like the wood and the patterns I see in the wood.
    I'm thinking I would go for a tighter crop on this to remove the dark Vertical line down the left hand side of the image.

I love the colours too, but the image from above the wood seems over exposed and has visible noise.

It is an interesting reflection, and indeed colourful thumb.gif

Thanks for sharing .... Skippy :D