HELP Setting Prices

ADMIT PhotographyADMIT Photography Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
edited August 6, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm trying to set prices on one of my galleries but it's not working. I go to set percent increase and then put the percent in i want to do. Then I select all products from the next drop down. When I hit apply it does not do anything. It just turns all the price box's gray with a 0 in them. How can I fix this? I've already got people going to gallery to look and possibly purchase photos so I need to fix this soon! Please help!
Facebook - Twitter
Nikon D200, D80, SB600, nikon 50mm 1.8, nikon 18-135 3.5-4.6, nikon 70-200

Comments

• Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    Hi Farnsworth

Using the % increase (or $ increase) is a two step process. You need to have a value in the price field for the increase to be applied to. The quickest way to do this is to first put the SmugMug default prices into the price field (that is a choice in the 'apply this pricing' menu), then once that is applied, use the tool to apply your %.

I hope that helps.

ann

I'm trying to set prices on one of my galleries but it's not working. I go to set percent increase and then put the percent in i want to do. Then I select all products from the next drop down. When I hit apply it does not do anything. It just turns all the price box's gray with a 0 in them. How can I fix this? I've already got people going to gallery to look and possibly purchase photos so I need to fix this soon! Please help!
  • ADMIT PhotographyADMIT Photography Registered Users Posts: 431 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2009
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Hi Farnsworth

Using the % increase (or $ increase) is a two step process. You need to have a value in the price field for the increase to be applied to. The quickest way to do this is to first put the SmugMug default prices into the price field (that is a choice in the 'apply this pricing' menu), then once that is applied, use the tool to apply your %.

I hope that helps.

ann

Yep that did it! I keep forgetting you have to have that value in there first! I don't do it enough to make it stick in my head! Thanks for the help.
    Facebook - Twitter
    Nikon D200, D80, SB600, nikon 50mm 1.8, nikon 18-135 3.5-4.6, nikon 70-200