Waiting...my first post

SadieCassSadieCass Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited June 26, 2005 in People
Hi! I'm new to DGrin...I've always wanted to try photography, but it hasn't been until the past few months that I've started to really become interested again. Anyway, I became very proud of this photo once I took it...and when I put it in b&w I wanted to display it. I plan on getting it blown up and put on my wall. It's my son waiting for his Grandma to take him camping...please feel free to comment and give me suggestions!

dc03.jpg

I have quite a few more shots, but I want to sort through them before I post anything!

Sadie
~P.S. This was done with a fuji digital camera. It's my best friend cuz it's easier and cheaper than print film. We are about to get a very nice camera from my mom now that she's grown out of the hobby, though...but hubby will mostly be using that one :D

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2005
    SadieCass wrote:
    Hi! I'm new to DGrin...I've always wanted to try photography, but it hasn't been until the past few months that I've started to really become interested again. Anyway, I became very proud of this photo once I took it...and when I put it in b&w I wanted to display it. I plan on getting it blown up and put on my wall. It's my son waiting for his Grandma to take him camping...please feel free to comment and give me suggestions!

I have quite a few more shots, but I want to sort through them before I post anything!

Sadie
    ~P.S. This was done with a fuji digital camera. It's my best friend cuz it's easier and cheaper than print film. We are about to get a very nice camera from my mom now that she's grown out of the hobby, though...but hubby will mostly be using that one :D
    Hi Sadie! wave.gif welcome!

I like this shot a lot. I like the way the light is hitting his face. The top light is blown out (sky) but it does'nt seem to matter.. I like it.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 26, 2005
    wave.gif welcome to dgrin, sadie ... lovely shot of the boy thumb.gif