Annabell

cadredcadred Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
edited August 11, 2009 in People
Shot at my family reunion this past weekend :)

3802904172_013dffb516.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    cadred wrote:
    Shot at my family reunion this past weekend :)

beautiful eyes! I think I would have preferred a different composition tho - I'm not sure about the looking down on here aspect.. I think I'd like to have seen one more at the same level. She's a sweetie!
  • cadredcadred Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Thank you. It was a quick shot as there were a lot of people there. I understand what you mean about getting down on her level, and unfortunately the top of her head got cut off... but with those eyes I just had to post that pic :)
  • RogerLundRogerLund Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Lovely!
    Canon 5D, Canon XT, Canon 50mm EF 1.8, Canon 50mm EF 1.4, Canon 85mm EF 1.8, Canon 100mm EF 2.8 Marco, Canon 100-300mm EF 5.6 L, 17-40mm EF F4 L
    -
    Roger Lund
  • rhondavidrhondavid Registered Users Posts: 433 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2009
    Oh what a cutie pie! Love the eyes!

I hear what you are saying about the quick shot. Chasing toddlers around trying to get a half way decent shot is quite tiresome. Sometime the quick grab what you can get shots often are all you can get and are good too. My old knees dont' allow me to chasing down on their level like I used to.

I think you did good under the circumstances.
    David

D40
    18 - 55 kit lens
    55- 200 VR kit lens
    Lots of desires
  • cadredcadred Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited August 11, 2009
    rhondavid wrote:
    Oh what a cutie pie! Love the eyes!

I hear what you are saying about the quick shot. Chasing toddlers around trying to get a half way decent shot is quite tiresome. Sometime the quick grab what you can get shots often are all you can get and are good too. My old knees dont' allow me to chasing down on their level like I used to.

I think you did good under the circumstances.

Thank you, I appreciate it :)