Chasing Crepuscular Light In Cordova

GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited August 12, 2009 in Landscapes
When you say sunset, photogs here in Cebu quickly turn to Cordova. We went there around 430-5pm but unfortunately the sun was too shy to give us the red, yellow, magenta explosion in the horizon. Oh well! haha

I vowed my self to go back to Cordova and once again capture this awesome moment. Here are some of the few sunset snaps we took that day. All the best!

BROKEN
ISO 50/ 24mm/ f22/ 7"/ CPL/ ND GRAD .9 SE/ TP/ RT
3807565754_942da8ca5c_b.jpg

YOUR CC ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Very pretty pinks and magentas here, Gorio. The composition is also great, as I really like your decision to include those rocks in the lower right foreground. clap.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Really beautiful colors here! I think the foreground could be a bit underexposed, but overall an interesting location and a nice sunset. :D
  • GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    thapamd wrote:
    Very pretty pinks and magentas here, Gorio. The composition is also great, as I really like your decision to include those rocks in the lower right foreground. clap.gif

thanks thapamd!iloveyou.gif i included the stone foreground to give more sense to my title "broken" im just scared to walk and cross to the other side despite the lowtide..:cry
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."
    edited August 10, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Really beautiful colors here! I think the foreground could be a bit underexposed, but overall an interesting location and a nice sunset. :D

thanks schmoo, i think the foreground is ok, the midground is the one underexposed.. i should have exposed the image much longer..oh well next time.wings.gif
    edited August 10, 2009
    Check out the people under that tree and the people along the shore! still sharp!
    CLIFF
    ISO 50/ 17mm/ f22/ .3"/ CPL/ TP/ RT
    HD> (3829 x 3275) http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2611/3806978377_f78e78e145_o.jpg
    3806978377_bc2a6e82b5_b.jpg
    edited August 10, 2009
    that stone path there is actually a bridge going to the man made island.. i have yet to cross that bridge.. haha
    CORDOVA
    ISO 50/ 20mm/ f22/ 2"/ CPL/ ND GRAD .9 SE/ TP/ RT
    3792963356_a8ac5e08c4_b.jpg
  • ReverbReverb Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Cool... I like the first photo the best. Beautiful soft tones are what make it a good photo.
    edited August 11, 2009
    Reverb wrote:
    Cool... I like the first photo the best. Beautiful soft tones are what make it a good photo.

thanks for giving time, actually i dont want to over process the pics.. thats why i kept it as natural as possible.iloveyou.gif
  • Phil TompsonPhil Tompson Banned Posts: 46 Big grins
    edited August 11, 2009
    Wow, great colors on that first one. Seems like such a peaceful place.
    edited August 12, 2009
    Wow, great colors on that first one. Seems like such a peaceful place.

yeah it really is nice there! love the water a lot!iloveyou.gif