Options

The Skull Returns

Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited August 10, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
616160657_VkYA8-X2-1.jpg
Shot at night on a matte black surface (the cap of my Toyota Pickup) with the built in flash set at 1/3 power, and then I kicked up the details in post processing using Topaz Adjust 3.
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Positively nightmarish!! :D
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Shot at night on a matte black surface (the cap of my Toyota Pickup) with the built in flash set at 1/3 power, and then I kicked up the details in post processing using Topaz Adjust 3.

Nice detail in this image, it actual looks metalic in texture.
    What animal is it the skull of ?

Nice editing on your part, I like it clap.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    Thanks for the comments guys. The skull is that of a White Tail Deer (doe), I found it on the property where I live a couple years ago and has just been lying around waiting for a purpose... I think it found its purpose. thumb.gif
    Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
    Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking