Different (for me)

MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
edited August 11, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Took this of my wife a while back at the Strong Museum of Play, and loved the composition and the freaky lighting, but it ended up being too noisy to use originally. Now that I have Topaz Denoise I've been going through and cleaning up previously "too noisy" images.

I really like this, even though it may not be to everyone's taste. In my eyes tt has a kind of freaky album-cover/ poster look to it.

616314093_YTRsH-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2009
    MarkR wrote:
    Took this of my wife a while back at the Strong Museum of Play, and loved the composition and the freaky lighting, but it ended up being too noisy to use originally. Now that I have Topaz Denoise I've been going through and cleaning up previously "too noisy" images.

I really like this, even though it may not be to everyone's taste. In my eyes tt has a kind of freaky album-cover/ poster look to it.

Hi Mark, it does look like an album cover.
    The light is weird, personal taste for sure, more appealing to you because it's your wife.

Would like to have been able to see more detail in your wifes face.

..... Skippy thumb.gif
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited August 11, 2009
    Ask and you shall receive, but I actually like the original better. For funses I tried WB'ing the original -- yuck! Guess I need to stick to badly exposed color casts.rolleyes1.gif

616840076_nNita-L.jpg