New here....first photo post

cbwetfishcbwetfish Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited June 27, 2005 in People
Just looking for feedback and ideas to help improve my digital shots....thanks!

This first post is my son Sam...I am currently shooting with my Kodak DX7590. I like it but I'm still learning how to use it!
"Live. A lot. Unleash yourself upon the world and go! Go now! And fly free in the frowning face of convention. Giggle. No, laugh. No, howl as if you've never grown up. Understand that this is not a dress rehearsal, this is it! Take it all in. Yes, every last rose and every single breath. And by all means, whatever you do, drive a real cool car."--Quote found on the desk of Alicia Wetmiller

Comments

• gpgoldgpgold Registered Users Posts: 469 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    cbwetfish wrote:
    Just looking for feedback and ideas to help improve my digital shots....thanks!

This first post is my son Sam...I am currently shooting with my Kodak DX7590. I like it but I'm still learning how to use it!
    Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to share and learn. Your shot of Sam has some real mood to it. BTW - it would be good to post a larger version if you can.

regards,

Gary
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Hi and Welcome! wave.gif.. yes lets see a larger version :D
  • cbwetfishcbwetfish Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    How do I post a larger version? Add a link to where it is posted online?
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi and Welcome! wave.gif.. yes lets see a larger version :D
    "Live. A lot. Unleash yourself upon the world and go! Go now! And fly free in the frowning face of convention. Giggle. No, laugh. No, howl as if you've never grown up. Understand that this is not a dress rehearsal, this is it! Take it all in. Yes, every last rose and every single breath. And by all means, whatever you do, drive a real cool car."--Quote found on the desk of Alicia Wetmiller
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    cbwetfish wrote:
    How do I post a larger version? Add a link to where it is posted online?
    Hi.. I've put a link here to some ways to post pictures. Looking forward to seeing more stuff.
  • johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Welcome to dgrin... You will love the sharing and learning that goes on here. Nice picture. As the others have said, larger is better. It looks like lynn has hooked you up with some good info. Don't worry about asking questions here. It's the best learning site out there.

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery