Independence Day Lights

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited August 14, 2009 in Landscapes
Unlike many years past this year "Photography" and entrance was not allowed near beautiful buildings. I reached there at blue hour but no photos:cry ! I ended up taking photos of only one building.

619120082_JnE79-L.jpg

Then i started experimenting with visual effects. My friend told me how to do this.
619139560_Qown5-L.jpg

One more with similar technique
619133677_6ytXu-L.jpg

619135634_SdTL8-L.jpg

And i shot lots of images put them in movie maker and here it is<object width="640" height="426"></object>
<object width="640" height="426"> </object>
<object width="640" height="426"> <embed src="http://cdn.smugmug.com/ria/ShizVidz-2008120101.swf&quot; flashvars="s=aT02MTkxMjYxNjYmaz0zdDU3ZiZhPTkyNjcxMjJfeDlIY1UmdT1hd2FpcyZlPTE=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="426"></object>
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• thapamdthapamd Registered Users Posts: 1,722 Major grins
    edited August 13, 2009
    Very cool, Awais! The movie maker came out awesome! Happy independence day! :Dthumb.gif
    Shoot in RAW because memory is cheap but memories are priceless.

Mahesh
    http://www.StarvingPhotographer.com
  • ReverbReverb Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited August 13, 2009
    I love the second and third photo! Great background and lovely detail.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2009
    Wow happy independence day! The second one looks like a wall of lights, which is amazing. How is that done? In-camera or in post-processing? :D
  • christinamaechristinamae Registered Users Posts: 484 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2009
    Happy Independence Day! A beautiful series of photos. thumb.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2009
    schmoo wrote:
    Wow happy independence day! The second one looks like a wall of lights, which is amazing. How is that done? In-camera or in post-processing? :D

Thanks !
    The technique is so simple :cool

Ever tried Zoom burst ?
    Just place lens cap infront of lens while you zoom

Say your total exposure time is 30 sec. When it reaches to 10 sec, you will place lens cap infornt of lens (to block light) and Zoom, then you will remove the light blocker and wait till it reaches to 20 sec and so on.

If you want more images in image you will block and zoom lens every 5 or 8 sec....

I hope you understand this :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery