SOLD: Markins Plates for Canon + Q3 Ballhead

PeterdgPeterdg Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited August 24, 2009 in House of Canon
I am selling a Markins Q3 ballhead in immaculate, perfect condition together with two CANON plates - one for the camera and one for a long zoom lens. The ballhead and plates have been used rarely and include original ballhead packaging. I have used the ballhead and plates with my Canon 40D and 70-200 2.8 IS lens. The reason I am selling is I recently purchased a Feisol carbon fibre traveler tripod which can only fold up compactly as intended with one dedicated Feisol ballhead - the Q3 is too big for this tripod. The Q3 is a work of art and a pleasure to use. The price for the ballhead (retail $270.00) and plates ($50.00 each) is $275.00 shipped to CONUS (sold only as a set).

SOLD!

Thanks.

Peter

Comments

• Luv2shootLuv2shoot Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2009
    Peterdg wrote:
    I am selling a Markins Q3 ballhead in immaculate, perfect condition together with two CANON plates - one for the camera and one for a long zoom lens. The ballhead and plates have been used rarely and include original ballhead packaging. I have used the ballhead and plates with my Canon 40D and 70-200 2.8 IS lens. The reason I am selling is I recently purchased a Feisol carbon fibre traveler tripod which can only fold up compactly as intended with one dedicated Feisol ballhead - the Q3 is too big for this tripod. The Q3 is a work of art and a pleasure to use. The price for the ballhead (retail $270.00) and plates ($50.00 each) is $275.00 shipped to CONUS (sold only as a set).

Thanks.

Peter
    Do you still have this?
  • PeterdgPeterdg Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited August 17, 2009
    Yes, the Q3 and plates are still available.
  • HeatherWBHeatherWB Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    PM sent re: 70-200 plate.
    My blog: Heather's Lightbox
    My pics
    "He who cannot dance will say: "The drum is bad!" --African proverb.
    edited August 21, 2009
    70-200 Plate Sold
    The Markins plate for the Canon 70-200 IS has been sold.

The Q3 and camera plate are still available. Asking for $250 w shipping.
    edited August 24, 2009
    Peterdg wrote:
    The Markins plate for the Canon 70-200 IS has been sold.

The Q3 and camera plate are still available. Asking for $250 w shipping.

SOLD! Thank you!