School graduation (about 9 img:-)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited June 29, 2005 in People
Priviet, dear friends!
We have school graduates days here and I thought it will be interesting to you to see some photos...
These young girls sometimes looked like movie stars (and that's what they wanted?)
2531.jpg

2532.jpg

2533.jpg

2534.jpg

2535.jpg

2536.jpg

2537.jpg

2538.jpg

2539.jpg

Sometimes it was hard to understand - is it a schoolgirl, or someone's mother ? :-)

Yes, only once in a life such a holiday - so.... they made their best...

Sorry fo rso many photos... I have more and if you don't mind....

Spasibo,
Your friend Yuri

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    iloveyou.gif hubba hubba

and, the guy in the background in the first shot, is he kgb? giving his "secret" signal? lol3.gif
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Yuri
    My goodness are we behind the times here in Kentucky
    You would be kicked out of school here for those wardrobes:jawdrop
    Guess were a little conservative here :D

Very nice photos clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Thanks
    Fred
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Hey Fred. I live in NY and there certainly were no girls looking like that when I was in high school.

Guess I am getting old but that is just wrong to me.. Lovely to look at but wrong. ne_nau.gif

Yuri your photos are always great thnxs for sharing ...
  • CharlemagneCharlemagne Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Wow Yuri,
    these are all incredible! The girl in No. 6 is a knockout!! this just helps prove my theory that eastern european women are the most beautiful in the world!! (I have to say that, my wife is Ukranian! Laughing.gif)

Charles
  • Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    Hey Fred. I live in NY and there certainly were no girls looking like that when I was in high school.

Guess I am getting old but that is just wrong to me.. Lovely to look at but wrong. ne_nau.gif

Yuri your photos are always great thnxs for sharing ...
    After reading your words an idea came to my mind - why not get together and sing a Beatles song (I play guitar) ... Lets all get up and dance to a song - it was a hit before your mother was born, though she was born a long long time ago...
    Remember?
    Spasibo,
    Yuri
  • dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    :cry Makes me feel like I was born in the wrong country if all the women in russia end up looking like that and the other women you post online. Who wants to teach me russian? Yuri, by chance have you worked as a photo journalist. That series is very much like a red carpet premier, look and feel wise. You need to be working for "E".
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Yuri.. fascinating shots. Number 6 is a princess no?? I keep looking and looking.. so interesting thumb.gif
  • purifiedpurified Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Wow, they are beautiful... the picture I mean. And the girls, too.

They have wonderful style over there! I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about the first picture. What is wrong with high schoolers in Minnesota, USA?
    Purified Photography
    Updated June 5 2007

-Kelly
  • Otto BehrensOtto Behrens Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited June 28, 2005
    Priviet, dear friends!
    We have school graduates days here and I thought it will be interesting to you to see some photos...
    These young girls sometimes looked like movie stars (and that's what they wanted?)
    Sometimes it was hard to understand - is it a schoolgirl, or someone's mother ? :-)

Yes, only once in a life such a holiday - so.... they made their best...

Sorry fo rso many photos... I have more and if you don't mind....

Spasibo,
    Your friend Yuri
    Yuri,

nice pix, as always, from you.

My fav are # 1 and 8.

But I believe, you do not show the reality. It may be that some girls of the upper ten thousand can afford such clothes and the make-up.
    What are expecting these girls from the future? I hope the best, a good job, earn so much money that they can live as they want to do.
    Most pictures, which one see here from Eastern Europe, show something different.

If you want to know, like the girls in 20 years are looking, have a look at her mothers. :D

What about the boys, are there no which have get graduation?

Otto
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2005
    Yuri
    The girl on the 6th picture is absolutely gorgeous. thumb.gif

Great shots all together. Looks like it was cloudy as the colours lack a bit of your usual punch.
    edited June 29, 2005
    The girl on the 6th picture is absolutely gorgeous. thumb.gif

Great shots all together. Looks like it was cloudy as the colours lack a bit of your usual punch.

Spasibo, Ted!
    No, it was late - 9-30 PM and I prefer not to use flash...
    You can see lamp light reflections on some shots.
    So I did what I could with my Sony F707...
    Yuri
  • BigAlBigAl Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
    edited June 29, 2005
    Very nice as usual Yuri. #1 is really special.

regards
    alan

ps: am on dial-up, so don't get too much chance to comment at the moment :cry
    edited June 29, 2005
    Yuri,

nice pix, as always, from you.

My fav are # 1 and 8.

But I believe, you do not show the reality. It may be that some girls of the upper ten thousand can afford such clothes and the make-up.
    What are expecting these girls from the future? I hope the best, a good job, earn so much money that they can live as they want to do.
    Most pictures, which one see here from Eastern Europe, show something different.

If you want to know, like the girls in 20 years are looking, have a look at her mothers. :D

What about the boys, are there no which have get graduation?

Otto

Otto, spasibo for your comments and critique!
    Must say I was invited to take some photos of one of the graduats. I like to make portraits - so I tried to do my best to share with you what I've seen there.
    (Showing the reality was not my goal/ And who knows what is a reality and who knows what we *must* show?) It was rather late - 22-00 so the sun has gone behind the horizon. Just vestigial light...
    But it seems that I managed to get good results at dusk with my true Sony f707 , Yes?
    Yuri