Probably no big deal...

jandrewnelsonjandrewnelson Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
edited August 15, 2009 in People
...but I thought it was neat. This guy was participating in the drum circle here tonight @ Asheville.

I didn't notice the reflection in his sunglasses until after I had uploaded it...

619966727_tphVn-X2.jpg

Again, probably no big deal, but I thought it was kind of neat. Typical shoot-on-the-run type stuff that I do anyway.

Comments

• thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2009
    ...but I thought it was neat. This guy was participating in the drum circle here tonight @ Asheville.

I didn't notice the reflection in his sunglasses until after I had uploaded it...

Again, probably no big deal, but I thought it was kind of neat. Typical shoot-on-the-run type stuff that I do anyway.

I think it's great, Jerry. I love those moments of discovery after the photos have been uploaded. No matter how much you think you saw there's always something you missed.

I don't think the bottom of the photo really adds to the image but it's otherwise a nice tight shot. thumb.gif
    Travis
  • jandrewnelsonjandrewnelson Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2009
    thoth wrote:
    I think it's great, Jerry. I love those moments of discovery after the photos have been uploaded. No matter how much you think you saw there's always something you missed.

I don't think the bottom of the photo really adds to the image but it's otherwise a nice tight shot. thumb.gif

Thank you!

Blessings
    Jerry
  • PinkShoesRCoolPinkShoesRCool Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2009
    WOW! That's really cool. I do have to agree that the bottom of his neck doesn't add to it, and when I first opened my browser all I saw was from a smidge below his collar to the top of the photo and that seemed like a perfect composition, IMO. Thanks for sharing though, I really like it.
    edited August 14, 2009
    WOW! That's really cool. I do have to agree that the bottom of his neck doesn't add to it, and when I first opened my browser all I saw was from a smidge below his collar to the top of the photo and that seemed like a perfect composition, IMO. Thanks for sharing though, I really like it.

Better?

619966727_tphVn-XL-1.jpg
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2009
    Much stronger comp! This could be an ad for those particular sunglasses....very cool "fashion" shot.
    edited August 15, 2009
    Idlewild wrote:
    Much stronger comp! This could be an ad for those particular sunglasses....very cool "fashion" shot.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Jerry