lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
edited August 15, 2009 in People
581255640_fnDYb-XL.jpg
Liz A.
_________

Comments

• gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2009
    Cute and scary - at the same time; if that's a gun, toy gun, that is. Can't tell for sure. That's the only thing. But I like the "story" that goes with the photo.
  • bendruckerphotobendruckerphoto Registered Users Posts: 579 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2009
    The big blurry thing in the front is very distracting. Also, you're underexposed by a stop and a half, if not 2. Bump up the exposure slider in whatever post processing application you use.
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2009
    gvf wrote:
    Cute and scary - at the same time; if that's a gun, toy gun, that is. Can't tell for sure. That's the only thing. But I like the "story" that goes with the photo.

I thought a couple of times about posting this shot as part of DB's assignement, I thought some folks would not like the toy nerf gun, but I figure the picture sort of speaks for itself which is why I posted it. Glad you got the cute and scary bit.

I'm so glad you posted because I wanted to share this with you without starting a new thread. I took a bunch of photos today for one of the challenges and was playing around and when I looked at one of the photos I thought "hey it's from the gvf school" lol--see if you agree?

620545580_fD3jd-XL.jpg

Ben,
    Thanks for the post.
    I messed up and took this while on my macro setting (doy) and that was the result, exposure all wrong. But I just really liked the photo, maybe it's my twisted sense of humorne_nau.gif .
    I kicked up the exposure and turned it to black and white, now it seems so much more serious. Kind of lost it's cute and is just scary now. Which might not be a bad thing.
    Let's see if this is better.
    581255640_fnDYb-XL-2.jpg
    Liz A.
    _________