Options

The Cardinals Win!...

traunerktraunerk Registered Users Posts: 513 Major grins
edited June 27, 2005 in Sports
I'm so happy, I just had to kiss that trophy (like my idol Tiger Woods - so what that it's a different sport).

The Cardinals win the White Plains Little League 10-11 Majors Championship game and my son, not the best player, is still on cloud nine over his first ever championship. He did contribute down the stretch however, with a few key rbis...:clap

Regards...Keith

26286868-L.jpg
Beam me outta here!:winkKT

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Congratulations
    traunerk wrote:
    I'm so happy, I just had to kiss that trophy (like my idol Tiger Woods - so what that it's a different sport).

The Cardinals win the White Plains Little League 10-11 Majors Championship game and my son, not the best player, is still on cloud nine over his first ever championship. He did contribute down the stretch however, with a few key rbis...clap.gif

Regards...Keith
    I love the look on that little boys face to the right side of your main image, he looks like he too is sharing the joy of watching the Trophy Kisser rolleyes1.gif
    Lovely shot........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    traunerktraunerk Registered Users Posts: 513 Major grins
    edited June 27, 2005
    Skippy...good eyes....
    Skippy, that's why the crop is slightly off center - so I could keep that boy to the side in the shot. Glad you noticed,,,clap.gif

Regards...Keith

Skippy wrote:
    I love the look on that little boys face to the right side of your main image, he looks like he too is sharing the joy of watching the Trophy Kisser rolleyes1.gif
    Lovely shot........ Skippy (Australia)
    Beam me outta here!:winkKT