Options

".....bursting in air....."

morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
edited June 28, 2005 in Holy Macro
just one of the many shots that I took last night at our local fireworks display. Thanks- Bob 26381669-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2005
    Ohhhh ahhhhh...very nice! Some day I am going to learn how to get the right settings on fireworks!
    just one of the many shots that I took last night at our local fireworks display. Thanks- Bob 26381669-L.jpg
  • Options
    morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    edited June 28, 2005
    looking at your photos in your gallery you are well on your way to finding the settings that work best for you and your camera. I have been doing fireworks and laser light shows for a few years now and I have been able to figure out the settings that work best for me. I have found that with something like the fireworks it works out better for me to take them in 4 shot burst that way I can trash out the ones that I don't like and still have plenty of good photos, for example our fireworks lasted for about 20 min. and in that time I took about 370 photos, of that I trashed out about 80 photos that I just didn't care for.

For the best ideas check out the thread called "fireworks" Andy and some of the others have posted the info about shooting fireworks. Thanks- Bob
    Netgarden wrote:
    Ohhhh ahhhhh...very nice! Some day I am going to learn how to get the right settings on fireworks!