very Cool

PicturesofthelowcountryPicturesofthelowcountry Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited August 19, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
9329568_HqVcD#623862572_ksYei I have been playing around with Photosop and came up with this picture i would very much like to hear your comments , Thanks http://www.picturesofthelowcountry.com/gallery/9329568_HqVcD#623862572_ksYei
Pictures of the Lowcountry By Michael Lamarre
www.Picturesofthelowcountry.smugmug.com
Thanks and have a Great day

what do you think of my picture? 0 votes

Like It
0%
Hate It
0%

Comments

• DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    I neither really like but certainly do not hate it. But do not understand why you posted it here on the challenge forum. Are ou considering it as an entry because it does not go with the theme. I think if it was just the GBH with the ocean as the back drop it would be better the other foilage in the ocean really distracts from the image.
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    DsrtVW wrote:
    I neither really like but certainly do not hate it. But do not understand why you posted it here on the challenge forum. Are ou considering it as an entry because it does not go with the theme. I think if it was just the GBH with the ocean as the back drop it would be better the other foilage in the ocean really distracts from the image.

15524779-Ti.gif on the foliage.. and are you sure your on the right board? headscratch.gif

Kat
  • gvfgvf Registered Users Posts: 356 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    No offense but I'm just going to write, polls are for elections, not photography or any art form.

I think it's very interesting and unusual. Stay with your instincts. You must have liked it too or you wouldn't have put it up; you don't need a poll to tell you that, right?
  • Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    I've produced a number of those types of shots, especially before the days of interlocking film-advance/shutter-cocking mechanisms; they were usually made when I forgot to advance the film before taking the next picture.

I've never really thought of them as "art", I called them "accidents"…

thumb.gif

- Wi;
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau